I am an applied theorist. My interests lie at the intersection of information economics and asset pricing.
Papers. Just Papers. You know, my papers. Business papers.
Published and Forthcoming
- A Theory of Financial Media
with Eitan Goldman and Jan Schneemier
Forthcoming at the Journal of Financial Economics
- Ratings and Cooperative Information Transmission [Code]
with Edward Van Wesep and Robert Van Wesep
Forthcoming at Management Science
- Learning by Owning in a Lemons Market [Code]
with Brian Waters and Kenneth Mirkin
Forthcoming at the Journal of Finance
- Quality, Price, and Time-on-Market
Economics Letters, 171: 97-101, 2018.
- Appraisal Constrained Asset Prices [Code] [Data]
with Edward Van Wesep
Revise and Resubmit at the Journal of Finance
- Market Sentiment, Information Production, and Reporting Quality
with Hui Chen and Jan Schneemier
- Internal Finance in Customer Owned Firms